Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chapter One

Hello Rachel,
I think today would be a great day to begin reading chapter one of "Mr. Popper's Penguins"!  Guess what?  You were right.  Mr. Popper is a house painter, but is that what he really wants to be?  In chapter one you will find out that he would like to do something different as his occupation or job.  Tell me about what you discovered about what Mr. Popper really would like to do as his occupation.   What other occupations were mentioned in chapter one?  Were there any other characters introduced in the first chapter?  What would you like to be when you grow up?  Be sure and tell me why you would choose that occupation.  

2 comments:

  1. Mr.Popper does not want to be a house painter. He really wants to be a scientist. He really wanted to go to the north and south poles on expeditions. I would like to be a P.E teacher because I think it would be fun to teach kids.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy teaching kids! I especially enjoy teaching my sweet daughter Rachel!!! I agree that Mr. Popper wants to go to the poles on expeditions. I am not sure that I would want to go to the poles. It would be very cold!

      Delete